TERMS & CONDITIONS
We hope you are satisfied with every ABELO’s purchase you make. We believe strongly in our products and their quality.
Customer Service Contact/Registered Office
Old Station Yard
Phone (+44) 01904 849331
Virtual Trade Show 12-14 March 2021
- Starts at 00:01 Friday 12th March.
- Ends at 23:59 Sunday 14th March.
- All 12 frame hives, parts and accessories are excluded.
- All bees and queens are excluded.
- Finance cannot be used for any discounted items at any time.
- Vouchers or coupons may not be used.
- Some items will need ordering. You will be notified as soon as possible if you have ordered any such item. You have the right to cancel the order upon this notification.
- The ‘CollectMe’ code is for use if orders are to be collected from the shop at Dunnington.
- The ‘ShipMe’ code is for use if delivery is required.
- Incorrect usage of these codes may incur an administration fee.
1. Payments & charges
All prices are in pounds (£) sterling and include VAT where applicable. Payments are to be made through bank transfer, cheque, PayPal. ABELO LTD reserves the right to amend prices on the site at any time. From time to time, despite our endeavour to maintain accurate and correct pricing on the website, there may be mistake(s). If there is a mistake, you will be notified via email before the product(s) are dispatched to you. Sale items may not be purchased using finance or coupons unless specifically agreed in writing with ABELO LTD prior to purchase. Shipping charges are not included in the price although some of the products do include shipping charges. Postage to Europe (excl. UK) and to the Rest of the World will be calculated independently by us, if appropriate, and not during the checkout process. Please contact us for details.
2. Shipping Policy
Postage costs quoted are for UK Mainland only – If your postcode is listed below, there may be an additional charge. Please request a quote prior to purchase.
Highlands of Scotland AB31-38, AB40-56, FK17-21, IV1-40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH4-41, PH49-50
Islands of Scotland HS, IV41-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE
Isle of Man, IM – Isles of Scilly, – Northern Ireland BT
For the Republic of Ireland we will ship your order and you will be contacted ahead of delivery via phone, email or letter asking you to pay the VAT (23%) and any other charges before the order can be delivered. The order will be held 21 days after which time the order will be returned to us. If the order is returned to us for whatever reason any charges incurred will be passed on to you.
We do NOT ship outside of the UK and Ireland.
Sale Items: May incur additional charges.
- Delivery is via third party courier or Royal Mail.
- Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
- As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
- If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
- Order cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
- Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow up to 25 working days for delivery (excluding where stated on individual products).
- Shipping charges are determined by packing size, weight and delivery location.
- If you will buy more than one item we will combine orders to reduce shipping charges.
- Shipping charges previously paid by the customer at the time of purchase are non-refundable. Shipping and handling costs will be refunded only when the return is necessary due to our error.
We will split-ship (at no extra charge) any order if it contains preorder items or items that are made to order that will not be available for more than 25 working days.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
3. Return and Replacement Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the item/s. Any returned item/s must be received by us within 7 working days within UK, 14 working days on orders arisen within Europe, of delivery date.
A full refund will be issued for new, unopened items sold and fulfilled by ABELO LTD and returned within 7 days, 14 days on orders arisen within Europe of delivery. Items returned later than 7 days within UK, 14 days on orders arisen within Europe of delivery will be sent back to you. Delivery costs are added. If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods (exclusive of the initial delivery charge) within 21 days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us in their original condition.
ABELO does not accept or resume any responsibility for loss of or damage to returned goods whilst in transit from the customer. It is therefore strongly recommended customers use an appropriate carrier with a tracking or trace system. We will not be liable for any loss which may occur during the return process if the goods are not insured.
Please send return items to the following address:
Old Station Yard
Returned item/s must be returned in their original state and condition. Should the item/s not be in their original state and condition all return privileges will be withdrawn.
For your protection and to ensure prompt delivery, we recommend that you send your return via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or with registered couriers. We’re sorry, return shipping fees are not reimbursable.
Your return will be processed promptly upon its arrival and all exchanges will be shipped via Royal Mail or with registered couriers. Processing and transit time for exchange packages is usually 7-10 business days from the time your exchange request is received at our location. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding holidays within the UK.
When your order arrives, please inspect the package for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the box to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately on 07508944101 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To assure prompt resolution, please retain the delivery box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
4. Limitation of Liability
ABELO LTD shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if ABELO has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
5. Protection of personal data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
ABELO LTD is the owner of the designs, or other proprietary graphic or trademark and content of this website. No part of this site or any derivative use of this website or its contents may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, duplicated, modified, distributed, sold, resold, displayed, posted, exploited, or transmitted without express consent in writing. All content including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations is the property of ABELO LTD and is protected by UK and International copyright, intellectual property rights and database laws.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by ABELO LTD without notice at any time, for any reason.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
<a href=”https://policies.google.com/terms”>Terms of Service</a> apply.