- Pumps, Strainers
200L Filtering Tank with Pump
A large filtering system designed to filter your honey. The built-in level sensor maintains the optimal level of honey inside the barrel while the device is operating. The optimal temperature of filtered honey is 35-42 degrees.
Note : An additional pump will be required to pump honey into the tank.
- 200l stainless steel tank
- level sensor
- perforated stainless steel basket
- nylon filter
- hose reduction 40/50mm
- Honey Warming, NEW, Processing, Strainers
Conical Heating Spiral, Ø200mm
This conical heating spiral has been developed to aid and improve the filtration of honey. It allows the honey to be heated during filtration. This enables clear and pure honey to be filtered at a faster pace than without the use of the heating spiral.
- the device is made of stainless, acid-resistant steel
- power supply: 230 V
- heating power 65 W
- dimensions: length 380, width 200, height 380 mm
- weight: 1.25 kg
- the product complies with the requirements of Directive 2006/95 / WE, meets the requirements of the standards: PN EN 60519-1 and PN EN 60519-2 – “Safety of electrothermal devices, requirements for resistance devices”