Bee Feed + Feeders
Apipasta plus, 1kg
Apipasta Plus is a Paste-like feed which acts as a pollen substitute, not a supplement and provides all the necessary macronutrients for the proper development of the bees.
Advantages of Apipasta Plus:
- It provides all the benefits of pollen in the feeding of the hive.
- Easy to use, it does not need previous preparation nor the contribution of water.
- Very good assimilation by bees, specially designed for the extraction and ingestion of bees.
- Products consumed by the bee, is not stored in the hive, eliminating the problems of contamination of honey with sugars.
- Product has a long shelf life, can be stored for more than 18 months if stored under normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for the bee.
Its use is advised in:
- Food for the whole year.
- For stimulation of the hive, provide two weeks before flowering.
- For the recovery of protein reserves or maintenance during the winter, supply at the beginning of autumn.
- Development for breeding.
Store in a cool dry place, preferably at an ambient temperature of approximately 15°C.SKU: n/a£3.00
National Poly 6 Frame Nucleus 14 x12
Comes with Brood Chamber with built-in Open Mesh Floor, Miller Style Feeder &Lid & Eke to take 14×12 frames.
Lid is now 105mm deep with approx. 40mm of thickness to the top of the roof for better insulation and a cavity underneath which enables you to feed candy if you should so desire.
FRAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED.SKU: n/a£49.95 inc. Vat
Bee Feed + Feeders
Apipasta with vitamins, 1kg
Apipasta vitamins offers an extra supply of vitamins, proteins and essential amino acids. These strengthen the beehive during the coolest seasons, boost its productivity and improve its resistance to pesticides.
It is composed of micro-crystals of an average size of 15 µm. Each crystal is coated with a layer of glucose syrup, especially designed to be easily assimilated by bees.
Benefits of Apipasta
- It strengthens the beehive during the coolest seasons.
- Easy-to-use product, not requiring previous preparation or water to be added.
- Very good assimilation, especially designed for extraction and ingestion by bees.
- Product eaten by bees with no residue in the beehive, avoiding that honey may be contaminated by sugars.
- Long-lasting product, which may be preserved for 18 months if stored in normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for bees.
- Tailor-made to the specific needs of migratory beekeeping
Especially recommended for:
- Maintenance of colonies
- Weakened colonies’ strengthening
- Brood strengthening
Store in a cool dry place, preferably at an ambient temperature of approximately 15°C.SKU: n/a£2.50