Ambrosia® bee feed candy is a fondant-like sugar mixture made from micro-sugar crystals surrounded by a thin film of syrup. This gives a stiff paste with low water content. Bees love it and will often feed on this in preference to any honey stores left in the hive during late winter/early spring.
Ambrosia Fondant 12.5kg
Place right on top of the frames where the bees are.
Box 12.5kg (5 x 2.5kg packs)
Bee Feed + Feeders
Apipasta plus, 1kg
Apipasta Plus is a Paste-like feed which acts as a pollen substitute, not a supplement and provides all the necessary macronutrients for the proper development of the bees.
Advantages of Apipasta Plus:
- It provides all the benefits of pollen in the feeding of the hive.
- Easy to use, it does not need previous preparation nor the contribution of water.
- Very good assimilation by bees, specially designed for the extraction and ingestion of bees.
- Products consumed by the bee, is not stored in the hive, eliminating the problems of contamination of honey with sugars.
- Product has a long shelf life, can be stored for more than 18 months if stored under normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), toxic substance for the bee.
Its use is advised in:
- Food for the whole year.
- For stimulation of the hive, provide two weeks before flowering.
- For the recovery of protein reserves or maintenance during the winter, supply at the beginning of autumn.
- Development for breeding.
Store in a cool dry place, preferably at an ambient temperature of approximately 15°C.SKU: n/a£3.00