Gas Steam Wax Melter Stainless Steel, Insulated
£695.00 inc. Vat
External tank dimensions:
length: 588 mm,
width: 518 mm,
height: 618 mm (with legs – 808 mm)
drain diameter: 1″
Frame basket dimensions:
length: 445 mm,
width: 372 mm,
height: 440 mm
Gas burner included.
Power supply: LPG.
NOTE: Devices may be used outside or in well ventilated rooms. Gas pressure reducer not included.
Guide to using the wax melter.
1. Fill the tank with water to the drain pipe level.
2. Fill the basket with frames or dried honeycombs
3. Put the lid on.
4. Place the gas burner under the centre of the wax
melter such that it heats the whole bottom surface
5. Wait until the steam is generated and collect the
melted wax, which will flow out through the drain
pipe. Caution wax is hot!
6. After wax stops flowing carefully check the water
level and top up if required.
7. Re-fill the basket with frames or dried honeycombs
8. Repeat as per 5 and 6 until no more wax flows
9. After final melting turn the gas burner off and
close the gas cylinder
10. Clean the basket and prepare it for the next